Раздел: Драматичный аниме клип
Описание: Read! description added. (and also a little game)
Disclaimer: I don't own the songs nor the animes shown. No copyright intended for them.
I want to play a game:D for the animes in this video and in part two, let's try to find quotes that are either funny, emotional or interesting. The one who posts the most quotes will get to chose the music from the last video (part 4- 2 melodies) and I'll let them chose one couple.:D I'll also post quotes, but they won't count.:D Let's see who wins;) Game start!
Ranking so far:
kero1mokona - 5,5 points
KatlinEAlbert - 4 points
iLoveAnimeSatsuki - 2 points
winxclub9010 - 1 point
I know how hard it is to find new romance animes so i decided to make a video of my top 100 anime couples. This is the first part, which means the fist 25. Please tell me what you think of it.
1) Yuki - Zero - (Vampire Knight) - i believe that every anime fan has seen Vampire Knight - if not, then you must and has been rooting for either zero or kaname. I've been rooting for zero, so that's why he is first.
2) Yuki - Kaname (Vampire Knight)
3) Kyoko - Ren (Skip Beat) - i really loved this pair
4) Kei - Hikari (Special A) - i've watched this about three times... so i won't spoil the surprise: just watch it:D
5) Amu - Ikuto (Shugo Chara)- ikuto is still my all times favorite character... maybe i'm just weak for neko-mimi guys^-^ in this anime there are two possible pairings for amu - the kind tadase - the prince of the school that she has a crush on from the begging and ikuto - the rebel, her so called "enemy" that always teases her, but also always comes to her rescue.
6) Romeo - Juliet (Romeo x Juliet) - better than the movies, better than the Shakespeare version. In here Juliet isn't a damsel in distress or a weak maiden, but a true heroine that fights for what she believes in.
7) Ayano - Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma) - again, the guy that always teases the girl, but eventually falls in love with her. Watch it!
8) Misaki - Takumi( Kaichou wa maid-sama) - One of the best, watch it!
9) Lydia - Edgar (Earl and Fairy) - they are a dreamy pair, one of my favs.:D
10) Karin - Kazune (Kamichama Karin) - this anime may seem a little childish at first, but the story is really captivating and the romance story between karin and kazune is also great.
11) Nana - Ren (Nana)-one of my best friends is a lot like nana... i'm more like hachi:D it's funny how we both found personalty that math ours in a anime. This anime is a little painful, but it's really beautiful... you'll laugh, you'll cry... but that's what makes it great.
12) Hachi - Nobu (Nana) - i said, i'm a lot like Hachi... so from all the guys she's with, i really like Nobu.
13) Haruhi - Tamaki (Ouran High-School Host Club)-extremely funny, extremely captivating!
14) Kahoko - Len (La Corda d'Oro)-are many "bishoujo" that fall in love with kahoko and you can't help liking one or two.
15) Taiga - Ryuuji (Toradora)- loved it - extremely funny, beautiful romance story.
16) Louise - Saito (Zero no Tsukaima)- again, really funny... one of the few shonens i saw - still i really liked it (i'm a shojo fan)
17) Kagome - Inuyasha (Inuyasha) - simply can't get enough of them... they're epic! but I guess you already knew that:P
18) Ichigo - Masaya (Tokyo Mew Mew)-great anime:D love the main character. You should watch it and see who you'd like best for her: Masaya or Kisshu.
19) Ichigo - Kisshu (Tokyo Mew Mew)
20) Haruhi - Hikaru (Ouran High-School Host Club) - i like tamaki- hikari more, but this is still a cute couple.
21) Ichigo - Makoto (Yumeiro Patissiere) - - i watched this anime recently and it surprised me. I didn't know there was still something this good to watch. Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!:))
22) Kotoko - Naoki (Itazura na Kiss)-this anime is beatiful:D also what i really like about it is that it tells their whole story, it doesn't leave you hanging somewhere in the middle, wandering if they made it or not. Really great!
23) Maron - Chiaki (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne) - just watch:D
24) Takuto - Mitsuki (Full Moon wo Sagashite)-beautiful story, with the best songs(the reason i first started watching this anime). Throughout the story i couldn't help wishing that Mitsuki would end up with Takuto... and my wish was granted:D... or was it?:)) watch to find out:P
25) Meroko - Izumi (Full Moon wo Sagashite)
Songs: Inori - You Raise Me Up; Nana - A little pain